Every blog i looked at seems to have blog buttons, but i always used to wonder how they did that? So i looked around YouTube and google to find the answer but the sad thing is i couldn’t. After testing different websites, i figured out how to do it. So in order to create a blog button you need to use 3 sites. Picmonkey or Pixlr, photobucket, and Grab my button generator.
- The first thing you need to do is go to picmonkey to create your design.
- After you have done that go over to photobucket and upload you picture on there.
- Click share and get the url for the picture.
- Go over to Grab my button generator and fill out the information.
- There you go you have a button.
As i was doing this blog i noticed how this is not the most detailed explanation, so i decided to do a video taking you through the steps on how to do it yourself.
If you do have any questions, please do feel free to ask them in the comments below.